Thursday, December 29, 2011

not a Christmas post...

I still have over half of our holiday cards to send out! So, I'm nowhere near getting Christmas blog post(s) ready, but here are some photos from our wonderfully low-key Christmas Eve :-)

loving my blocks from nana

me and my namesake, Clara Stiff
dada is tall!


cozy family walk
(LOVE the Ergo we got recently)

I bought myself a flash for the camera for Christmas (just a low-level speedlite) and love it. Makes inside pics so much sharper.

Anyway, will be back soon with more. Happy New Year!
-G.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy new year to you, too!

Stefanie Blakely said...

Fantastic Pics of your beautiful girl!! What kind of camera do you have? I got a Nikon D3100 for my birthday and I'm totally in love with it. I need to get a zoom lens and a flash!