clara (and dada) received this hilarious report card from swimming a couple of weeks ago:
I love that the only two options are "yes" and "improving." ha ha.
things have been hectic and we're behind on picture taking. it's hard to get good pictures of an almost-toddler, as she's always in motion.
|best photo op of the week - passed out in the car after music class (still clutching a drumstick)|
some random updates:
- she finally says mama! still doesn't know what mama or dada mean, though.
- she is suddenly, totally obsessed with books. favorites include: little bee (a finger puppet book), squishy turtle and friends, clifford's first halloween, fuzzy bee and friends, and the very hungry caterpillar. she has a strange aversion to dr. seuss' ABCs (one of scott's childhood faves).
- she loves the sound of fallen oak leaves crinkling underfoot.
- she doesn't understand daylight saving's time and is therefore waking up at 5 am now (at least I get to spend more time with her before work?).
- she's perfectly capable of holding her own bottle but would much rather you do it.
- current nicknames include: miss booga, baby bizzle, little biscuit.
thanks for visiting our blog and we hope you have a great week :)