Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Clara has music and swim lessons every week, and has been invited to birthday parties the last three weekends. At 9.5 months, her social calendar is much fuller than her parents'. Ha. Here are some pics from last weekend's adventures, and a couple more pics I'm just behind on posting.
|heading out to vote with mama and dada. go dems!|
|(I kind of prefer this in b&w)|
|toys are boring. |
taking mama's pj pants out of the drawer is awesome.
|so independent in my new booster seat|
|at my buddy phoebe's party. this |
|just watch me phoebe. I have pets at home. I know what to do.|
|um this isn't soft and furry|
|George Clooney may think pot-bellied pigs are cool but I find them slightly creepy|
|cool babies have tattoos|
|chillin' in the dog-poop-free yard at grandpom's house|
|uncle jeremy.... when will you learn, even with super fun pine straw to distract me, |
I will never let your tower of cups stand.
|did you think I wouldn't crawl over there?|
Hope everyone's having a great week :-)
Monday, November 7, 2011
clara (and dada) received this hilarious report card from swimming a couple of weeks ago:
I love that the only two options are "yes" and "improving." ha ha.
things have been hectic and we're behind on picture taking. it's hard to get good pictures of an almost-toddler, as she's always in motion.
|best photo op of the week - passed out in the car after music class (still clutching a drumstick)|
some random updates:
- she finally says mama! still doesn't know what mama or dada mean, though.
- she is suddenly, totally obsessed with books. favorites include: little bee (a finger puppet book), squishy turtle and friends, clifford's first halloween, fuzzy bee and friends, and the very hungry caterpillar. she has a strange aversion to dr. seuss' ABCs (one of scott's childhood faves).
- she loves the sound of fallen oak leaves crinkling underfoot.
- she doesn't understand daylight saving's time and is therefore waking up at 5 am now (at least I get to spend more time with her before work?).
- she's perfectly capable of holding her own bottle but would much rather you do it.
- current nicknames include: miss booga, baby bizzle, little biscuit.
thanks for visiting our blog and we hope you have a great week :)